Kate Bush Forum

Current funds level : Update soon | Next payment $45 due 2nd May2024

Will update soon with news relating to the running of the forum

If you can afford a small donation, please do so via 

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
Many Thanks

Introduction

matt

Hi,

the reason for this forum is this: I wanted a place where I, and other decent Kate fans – can provide a proper Kate Bush forum where genuine fans of Kate can get together in a safe environment to swap ideas and just generally hang-out. We aim to maintain the highest standards possible with the help of you our members.

Anyway, I'll roll the ball out, here's a little bit about me:

I first heard Kate on The Great Easton Express, a progressive rock show on a local ILR radio station in Liverpool UK. The DJ was Phil Easton,  Phil, a BIG thanx! The song was of course Wuthering Heights, a few weeks before release. I was stunned, absolutely fantastic – what on earth was it? April 3rd 1979 saw me at the Liverpool Empire for the first of the gigs on The Tour of Life – absolutely mind-blowing – not just the show – to date by far the best I’ve ever been to – and I’ve been to a lot. But also the atmosphere of the crowd – so much love - a magik moment that I will treasure for ever. I was hooked. In the years between then and now my life has taken many twists and turns, but so many of the interests that I have now are born in the work of this singularly gifted lady. Most of my very dearest friends have been Kate people, there is specialness about folk who have been touched by this woman’s work, - and they are like no other. So here we are, and I am admining (is that a word?) a Kate Bush fan site and forum, why? Because I’ve been lead here, and so have you… Welcome 😄

Matt

Archived